Quartet Architecture is an established chartered practice with a strong focus on design and service to our clients. Our work mainly covers high end private residential refurbishment and new build.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Architectural Technician to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be confident, outgoing and a team player with the following qualities;
- an in-depth knowledge of the UK Building Regulations and residential construction methods
- proven capability in producing detailed drawings, tender packages and construction information
- be able to demonstrate site experience and project delivery in the residential sector
- possess excellent communication skills and a high standard of written and spoken English
- attention to detail is essential
- ability to coordinate design and construction information from other consultants and suppliers
- ability to confidently work both independently under own initiative and as part of a team on a variety of projects
- willingness to communicate with consultants, contractors and suppliers during tender and construction
- desire to take on responsibility
Proficiency in ArchiCAD is preferable but not essential.
The above position is available for immediate start.
Salary - £30,000+ dependant on experience.
If you are interested in working as part of our team on high end private residential projects please send your CV and example of past work to: firstname.lastname@example.org