MDR are currently seeking an experienced architectural technician to assist with several working drawing packages for national house builders along with private developers and registered providers.
MDR Associates, an innovative professional architectural Practice based in London Bridge, are currently seeking an exceptional new team member. Specialising in residential and mixed-use work, a steadily increasing workload necessitates additional personnel to join our friendly team.
The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly with our senior technical team delivering projects to some of the biggest names in construction. We are looking for a skilled and experienced technician /technologist with the following key attributes:
- Five or more years, in-depth experience of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to prepare working drawing packages, specifications and tender packages to a very high standard with limited supervision.
- Experience and an in depth knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- Ability to coordinate project teams and liaise between all consultants in the delivery of technical packages.
- Client facing position requiring daily contact with clients and consultants.
- The successful candidates will be confident, friendly and efficient. They are able to work both independently as well as part of a dynamic and energetic team, happy to assist wherever required.
- Managing workloads of multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English
We are offering a competitive package for the right candidate and an opportunity to be part of a growing company
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please do not hesitate in making contact.
We are an equal opportunities employer. To apply for this role please send the following;
Your CV, a brief portfolio with examples of your technical work and a short covering letter about yourself via email to email@example.com
Postal entries to be sent to:
9 Holyrood Street
London SE1 2EL
No Agencies please