Senior Architectural Technician
Huw Griffiths Architects Limited are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Architectural Technician to assist with an expanding list of projects due to a growing client base. You will provide architectural services across all projects needing technical support.
Projects range from small residential schemes for clients such as house extensions, refurbishment, conversion or complete new build, to larger housing development schemes for Registered Social Landlords. The practice also has a range of commercial and mixed use projects for corporate clients.
Experience in the use of Revit and / or ArchiCAD 3D software platforms is essential. Experience in the use of AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketch Up and Photoshop is desirable.
A brief description of duties includes:-
- Undertake measured surveys and production of plans and drawings.
- Produce appropriate drawings and documents as and when required for Feasibility Studies, Planning Applications, Building Regulations Submissions, Tender Documents, Construction Drawings etc.
- The production of Design and Access Statements.
- Attend meetings with Clients, Contractors, Building Inspectors etc.
- Attendance at Site Meetings as required.
- Provide up to date and accurate Contract administration/documentation for each contract.
Benefits - 20 days annual leave plus Statutory Bank Holidays.
Salary - Annual Salary dependent on age and experience.
Job Type - Permanent.
Contact Name - Rachel Bush (Practice Manager)
Closing Date – 31st May 2017
Applications should be sent via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE