Architectural Technologist / Technician
DCa is an established award winning architectural practice with an expanding and varied workload, based in the market town of Olney, close to Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced architectural technician /technologist with the following qualities to join our team:
- an in-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit – three or more years' experience preferred
- competence in preparing planning and working drawing packages, specifications and tender packages to an exceptional quality, with a thorough knowledge of construction detailing
- excellent communication skills with a high standard of written and spoken English
- knowledge and understanding of UK planning and building regulations
- ability to coordinate design and construction information from contractors and suppliers
- willingness to communicate with clients, contractors and suppliers during construction
- capability to work independently and as part of a team on a variety of projects
- ability to multi-task and manage your own workload
- confidence to take on responsibilities
- ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
You will need your own transport and a full clean driving licence.
Competitive salary negotiable depending on experience. Health and pension scheme benefits available. Full-time permanent position with opportunities to further your career.
Please send a covering letter, together with your CV demonstrating the above qualities and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org.