Part 1 and 2 Architectural Assistants
We are looking for bright and enthusiastic RIBA Part 1 qualified Architectural Assistants and RIBA Part 2 qualified Senior Architectural Assistant to join our team.
We are a friendly design conscious practice with varied projects and clients.
We are looking for people who want to be part of the team, participate in our regular design reviews, research and development programme and get involved in more than just door scheduling or 3D views for planning applications.
We are looking for people with:
- excellent design and graphical communication skills
- excellent time management
- ability to work as part of a team
- the abiity to consider the Client and end users in developing design
- an understanding of construction principles and technical design
- a sound technical understanding and drafting skills
- excellent written communication skills (for dealing with clients, planners, contractors and other consultants)
- the ability to demonstrate a good range of IT and BIM skills, ArchiCAD (advantage but not required)
We offer strong support for professional and career development, working on a variety of projects including public and private housing. We have a regular mentoring and appraisal programme and provide a good range of experience to help you become an architect.
Please apply with your CV and a sample of work to:
Kate Butler, Practice Manager, DJD Architects, 2 St Oswald's Road, Worcester, WR1 1HZ - firstname.lastname@example.org
[Max email size 20MB]
Your CV should include details of your qualifications, including institution.