Part-Time, Architectural Assistant Opportunity
Morehen Architects is a family run practice based in Royal Tunbridge Wells, specialising in high end residential projects in central London. Due to business growth, we're looking to appoint a part-time, Part 2 Architect (or equivalent experience), on a fixed term basis.
The role is 3 days per week, based in Tunbridge Wells, with occasional travel to London.
This job offers the opportunity to work on high end projects, from initial design, through all work stages, to completion. If business growth continues the position could become permanent.
Required experience and skills:
· Confident in working independently and able to build strong working relationships with clients and contractors.
· Part II Qualified or equivalent
· 2+ years' UK experience, in the residential sector
· Able to produce working drawings to a high standard
· Experience of accurately measuring buildings and building sites
· Capable of preparing plans and reports for planning applications
· Confident in leading site meetings when required
· Experience of preparing tender packages
· Proficiency in the following programmes: AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp
· Sound knowledge of UK building regulations
· First rate written and verbal communication skills
Apply for Part-Time, Architectural Assistant Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly