Experienced Technician or Technically strong Part 2
Do you enjoy a challenge? Love all things construction? Have a keen eye for detailing? If yes to all then we would like to speak to you.
We are seeking a Technician or Technically conversant Part 2 Architect to work within our friendly and supportive team on a range of dynamic and exciting projects.
A different type of practice both design and construction form the basis of our activities stretching personal ability and broadening experience.
The sharing of innovative, original thinking and ideas are encouraged and valued, and form the collaborative ethos of our everyday culture.
You will be prepared to work on cross company projects and be a team player; confident and willing to adopt our supportive, knowledge sharing practice culture.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- CAD proficient
- exceptional design and graphical communication skills
- ability to develop schemes for building control and construction stages
- sound technical understanding and drafting skills
- a passion for sustainable design
- understanding of construction types
- excellent time management
- a friendly, personable and team player attitude
- a liking of radio 6 is helpful but not essential.
The position is be available for immediate start.
Please send your CV and examples of your work with a covering statement outlining why you want to work with us and what you feel you can bring to the team to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For your application to be considered please ensure that your electronic submission is no larger than 3MB and clearly state in the subject field that you are applying for the ‘Technical Position’.