Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for an accomplished Architectural Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an inventive and stylish architectural practice. My client based on the out skirts of Kent are a growing practice and offers a comprehensive range of services across a variety of projects along with a personalised bespoke service to all of its clients.
Reporting to the Technical director, the successful candidate will produce technically detailed drawings, have experience in the collation and submission of planning applications for a variety of projects across the residential, education and commercial sectors.
* At least 3 years' experience working within an architecture practice or from working in a similar position
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A high level of Competency using AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Revit is preferable with considerable experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
* Good time management and a sense of urgency.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License
This is your chance to further your career within a fast paced, contemporary practice offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. Don't miss out on this vacancy by fast tracking your application to Stuart at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly