Senior Interior Architect / Designer
New opportunity to join a thriving design practice developing chic interiors for the high-end residential sector. Work closely with the Director across all project stages and benefit from a sociable and relaxed work environment with weekly evening drinks.
With a beautiful portfolio of contemporary yet approachable interiors, this practice brings a breath of fresh air to the interior design industry. Their turn-key services include everything, from dressing, procurement and tailored furniture design through to full interior architecture and design services.
Specialising in private prime residential, show homes and development projects, mainly in London with special projects in areas such as Surrey and Manchester, no scheme is too big too small or for them. Project values range from £150,000 through to £16 million.
The practice has been growing organically for the last 5 years and have now 6 in-house designers who have successfully secured an enviable pipeline of work. They are now looking for a creative and well-rounded Senior Interior Architect who can join them on a permanent basis and act as the Director’s right hand person.
Role & Responsibilities
- Producing concept proposals and client presentations
- Designing and running projects across all stages
- Building and organising programmes internally
- Running processes and reporting back to the Director
- Producing technical packages, technical drawings, joinery and specifications
- On-site supervision
- Liaising with clients, contractors suppliers
Required Skills & Experience
- Interior Architect/Part II with 5 years professional experience
- Experience running high-end residential projects from concept through to installation
- Innovative approach to space planning
- Strong knowledge of all FF&E stages
- Good understanding of finishes, detailed drawings, joinery
- Good AutoCAD and Excel skills (Mac)
- Outstanding client facing and communication skills
Salary & Package
£40,000 – £45,000 (flexible for candidates with managerial experience) + Discretionary bonus
The company prides itself on their enjoyable and family-like work environment. Flexible working hours are available and the team’s effort is rewarded in Liu with late starts after a deadline has been successfully met.
Being a sociable bunch, they have Thursday evening drinks in their office, Christmas events and trips to new cities where projects are located.
Apply for Senior Interior Architect / Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly