If you are looking for a role where you’ll have the opportunity to run your own projects, whilst working in a friendly and relaxed environment, then this is the job for you.
This well-established, multi-sector architectural practice is based in a grade II listed building in North Sussex. The practice has a diverse portfolio of projects to demonstrate, however they predominantly focus on residential and healthcare projects, with typical values ranging between £200,000 – £5 million.
They are now looking for an job running Architect to join the practice on a permanent basis to work within their team of 7.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be working across all stages of both Residential and healthcare projects, from initial client contact through to completion. You will be expected to run your own projects, with a view to becoming a senior member of the practice, where in time you will be appointed as a project lead for a variety of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience running projects across all RIBA stages 0 – 7
- Experience in running project teams.
- Strong client relationship skills, able to interpret the client brief
- Have the ability to present designs and ideas clearly
- Proficient in Revit LT and Revit
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Project and MS Office.
- Fantastic design skills and graphic presentational skills are essential.
- Experience in accessible design, the healthcare sector and residential are advantageous, but not essential
Salary & Package
This role offers a salary between £30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience. A workplace pension and life insurance is also available for all staff.
Our client’s offices are based in the town centre, with private parking and excellent public transport links. The office also has on-site showers for those looking to cycle to work.
You will be joining a very sociable and friendly team, who enjoy getting together for regular social events.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly