Part II Architectural Assistant
We are an award winning boutique architecture practice based in London looking for an intelligent, talented Part II architectural assistant to contribute their skills and motivation to our ongoing project workload and to gain valuable experience towards Part 3 qualification.
The position provides a fantastic opportunity to be involved throughout all RIBA Work Stages, liaising direct with clients in the concept development and detailed design of residential projects where we are exploring ways to provide economical and well-designed solutions for a rapidly expanding London population.
We value creative and lateral thinking and are particularly interested in young designers with passion, flair and an ability to communicate their ideas verbally and on paper.
For us, design is a vocation 24/7 and every day represents a new challenge, so there is never a dull moment.
We are actively looking for someone that appreciates this work ethic and can both inspire and grow with us.
If these characteristics are part of your dna, then we would love to hear from you.
In the first instance, please email with your bio / CV details and include :
- examples of work that you consider appropriate
- a bullet-point summary of your biography, career achievements, and interests.
- a short statement on how you would address the ‘housing crisis' .
- your availability including earliest possible start date.
- your salary expectation, your visa status & ability to work in the UK
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly