Architectural Technologist / Technician - Sussex
We are looking for an Architectural Technologist / Technician to join our Sussex office:
Skills and Experience
- Excellent technical skill gained on projects ranging from £5m-£50m
- Experience delivering technical packages in the education, commercial or residential sectors
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office) skills
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be highly beneficial
- NBS Building or Create Specification experience preferred.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill along with an understanding of modern methods of construction
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and Associated Housing Guidance (Lifetime Homes/HQI’s/London Design Guide etc…)
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
ECE Architecture is an award winning practice with offices in London, Sussex and Bristol. We offer a flexible working environment, regular social events, competitive salaries and excellent employee benefits.
ECE Architecture is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages career development.
No agencies please.