The Role of Architectural Technologist
Responsible to the directors of Day Cummins Limited, the post holder will provide assistance and support to the firms Architects and Surveyors to prepare drawings and details to a high standard.
- Production of project drawings
- Undertaking measured surveys
- Liaising with Consultants
- Other duties as required which contribute to the effective running of the practice.
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- Member of The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technicians (CIAT)
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an architectural technician
- Fully conversant with Vectorworks, AutoCad or similar system
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Five GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent) two must be English and Maths
- Clean driving licence
- Desirable: Conversant with 3D design packages – SketchUp or similar
General Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Respect for confidentiality