Part II Architectural Assistant
An established, award winning architectural firm, who have built a strong reputation outside London, are now opening an office in the centre of the Capital. Currently seeking 7 new team members for this exciting new venture, the firm offers a culture of personal and professional development and progression to any who joins.
Founded in Hampshire, the company have developed a team of 21 and are now looking toward an exciting new venture in London. With their most recent Architect of the Year Award, the firm describe themselves as a creative and pragmatic studio with a broad portfolio of small and large scale residential, education, office, cultural and masterplanning schemes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working under the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing small to medium size residential and education projects from inception to completion
- Preparing and developing surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, models and images
- Producing detailed drawings
- Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part II qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- A strong background in UK residential and/or education projects
- Good, all-round experience across all RIBA work stages
- The ability to lead, coordinate and supervise internal and external teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks is preferable
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a salary of £28,000 – £33,000, depending on experience, in addition to the following benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare (after 2 years of service)
- Funding towards Part III studies
Working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Working from new refurbished offices in Oxford Circus, you’ll form part of a new team with an exciting vision for the future. As a company, they believe their people are their greatest asset and they are continually learning, expanding their knowledge base and striving to realise the full potential of all those who work there.
Apply for Part II Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly