6 days left
Our client is a dynamic and pioneering architectural practice in the gorgeous Cotswolds region, just a 45min drive from the heart of Bristol. Their work is always progressive, meticulously detailed and of the highest aesthetic quality which is why they enjoy an excellent reputation in the local area. They specialise on the luxury end of the residential sector (one-off residences, small high-end developments etc) as well as on historically and architecturally sensitive sites (listed and vernacular buildings etc).
With a number of exciting new projects in the pipeline, their workflow is healthier than ever. They are looking to fill a strategic Project Architect position as soon as possible.
- Fully qualified Architect in the UK
- 3-5 years of continuous practice experience in the UK post Part3 (Preferably employed by an established practice and working as part of a group)
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in a client-facing role
- Solid project delivery experience
- Extensive experience in the residential sector (High-end projects preferably)
- The practice uses Vectorwoks but candidates with AutoCAD proficiency will also be considered
A good understanding of the implications of working with historic building fabric and listed buildings as well as owning your own vehicle (free parking provided) would be extremely advantageous!
In return, you will be working with a very friendly and vibrant group of 15 talented professionals, on quality projects, in a beautiful studio environment (converted barn) in one of the most picturesque parts of the country. You will enjoy 'ownership' of projects running them across all RIBA work stages, side by side with the directors. The office offers an excellent bonus scheme, further career support, a competitive salary and a good work-to-life balance.
For more information please contact our recruitment consultant Zisis Karampaglidis
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly