Architectural Interior Designer
HUB Architects and Designers are a growing practice founded 10 years ago. Based in North West London, we specialise in residential projects in London and the Home Counties. HUB have a broad experience of architecture and design, with extensive knowledge of historic and contemporary forms of construction.
At HUB we have been lucky enough to develop a core team that understand our ethos and have the experience, skill and talent to help us deliver the projects that we are involved in.
We are now recruiting for highly motivated and talented Architectural Interior Designer to join our team in Queens Park, NW6.
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience working in the UK
- You have a bachelors or masters degree in Interior Architecture
- You can demonstrate experience of delivering high-end interior design projects including preliminary sketch design, mood boards, design development with detail drawings, schedules and specifications, lighting and electrical layouts. Experience of FF&E and an understanding of joinery detailing is also desirable
- You have experience of working to client budgets and timescales
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is preferable
- You are experienced in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You have 3D modelling experience using SketchUp
- Your standards of accuracy, presentation and communication with internal teams and external clients are very high
- You will have a positive outlook and be articulate with an ability to think responsively and clearly
- You can analyse problems carefully and create successful solutions
- You have an ability to work independently as well as with the team, including contractors, suppliers and clients
- You have experience working on high end residential projects
To apply, please send your current CV and A4 format portfolio of recent work (max size 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience.
No agencies or phone applications please.
Due to the high volume of expected responses, only successful candidates will be contacted.