CAD Operator / Junior Architect - Part 1
CAD Operator / Junior Architect required to join a growing multidisciplinary company for producing drawings on various leisure projects.
You will assist in the development of international hotels / resorts including involvement on architectural layouts / plans / elevations to detailed construction aspects and interior design, from inception to completion and operation.
Hotel experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Experience working in an Architectural office would not be required, but beneficial.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience of working with Photoshop is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong design and technical skills.
Skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to a task.
- Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently, while working under tight deadlines
Typical tasks will include:
- Assisting project architects with project delivery and day-to-day running of projects.
- Undertake all necessary CAD setting out/working drawings and detailing, associated with all phases of our projects.
- Contribute to developing concept designs for new projects and preparation of submissions.
- Undertake specific and generic related to ongoing projects.
- Produce schedules for procurement and/or manufacturing.
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations.
We are looking for forward thinking individuals wanting to expand their horizons. Candidates currently on full or part time courses will be considered. Individuals thinking of moving from full to part time courses will also be considered.
Please contact in the first instance - firstname.lastname@example.org