6 days left
- Full Time
Senior Architect required to join a growing multidisciplinary company for producing projects on various leisure projects.
You will develop international hotels / resorts / projects, including involvement on architectural layouts / plans / elevations to detailed construction aspects and interior design, from inception to completion and operation.
Hotel experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Must have experience working in an Architectural office.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience of working with Photoshop is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Knowledge of construction process.
Skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to a task.
- Ability to work on own initiative, but understand level of responsibility within the team.
- Ability to prioritise work and manage a number of tasks concurrently, while working under tight deadlines.
Typical tasks will include:
- Projects delivery and day-to-day running of projects.
- Undertake all necessary CAD setting out/working drawings and detailing, associated with all phases of our projects.
- Developing concept designs for new projects and preparation of submissions.
- Undertake specific and generic related to ongoing projects.
- Produce schedules for procurement and/or manufacturing.
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations.
We are looking for forward thinking individuals wanting to expand their horizons. Please do get in touch if you are interested in finding out more. If you feel you would be well suited to the role, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact in the first instance - email@example.com
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly