Architect - Immediate Start
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you immediately available? This is an opportunity to join a non-corporate practice, that is offering genuine career progression, in a fantastic working environment. You’ll be joining a well-known AJ name and super sociable team of 65.
Based in the heart of Brixton, my client is an AJ100, Chartered Architectural firm, specialising predominantly in large scale, high end residential design. Their work is spilt into 4 main sectors; Commercial, Residential, Hotels and Master planning across the East of England and London. They are an ambitious and growing practice, who due to a strict deadline, now seek an experienced Architect that is able to join their Pre Planning team within the next 2 weeks.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of their 20-person pre-planning team, across a variety of large-scale residential and commercial projects that are already up and running. As part of the pre-planning team, your responsibilities will lie within RIBA stages 0-3.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post RIBA Part-III
- Availble to join their team within the next 2 weeks
- Thorough understanding of design issues on large scale residential and office projects
- Strong and demonstrable design skills
- Excellent graphic and computer skills
- Have a flexible and committed attitude to work
- Possess a fantastic working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- A confident and thorough communicator
- Experience in detailed design development; co-ordination and production information on a large scale projects
Unfortunately candidates who cannot offer the above, will not be considered for this role.
Salary & Package
£33,000 – £37,000 DOE and work place pension contribution
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a design led, non-corporate practice, offering a genuine chance for career progression in a fantastic working environment. The team are a diverse and innovative group of people and regularly hold social activities. As an Employee Owned Trust, the company is run for the benefit of their staff. Consequently, making this a great place for excellent architects to make long-term careers.
Apply for Architect - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly