Architectural Designer (Part II/III)
To support our rapidly expanding practice our urban design department is looking for an experienced
and enthusiastic Part‐II architectural assistant or recently qualified Part‐III architect to assist the team with a wide range of design tasks to support a variety of planning applications.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop.
- Above InDesign skills are also highly desirable.
- Enthusiastic, good design, communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Evidence of job running, financial management and an ability to work independently and in a responsible and self‐motivated manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage workload.
- At least a year’s work experience in a UK planning/architecture practice.
The right candidate will gain first‐hand experience in running several of the practice’s architectural
projects, working alongside a supportive and multi‐skilled team. The right person for the role will be
keen to get involved in promoting the growth of the team and will be able to demonstrate a desire
to hold the position longer term.
To discuss the role further please call Carleigh Westwell (Team Manager) on 01622 776226.