Architectural Designer (Part II/III)
5 days left
- Full Time
To support our rapidly expanding practice our urban design department is looking for an experienced
and enthusiastic Part‐II architectural assistant or recently qualified Part‐III architect to assist the team with a wide range of design tasks to support a variety of planning applications.
The successful candidate will have the following key attributes:
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop.
- Above InDesign skills are also highly desirable.
- Enthusiastic, good design, communication and collaborative skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Evidence of job running, financial management and an ability to work independently and in a responsible and self‐motivated manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage workload.
- At least a year’s work experience in a UK planning/architecture practice.
The right candidate will gain first‐hand experience in running several of the practice’s architectural
projects, working alongside a supportive and multi‐skilled team. The right person for the role will be
keen to get involved in promoting the growth of the team and will be able to demonstrate a desire
to hold the position longer term.
To discuss the role further please call Carleigh Westwell (Team Manager) on 01622 776226.
Apply for Architectural Designer (Part II/III)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly