An established, award winning architectural firm, who have built a strong reputation outside of London, are now opening an office in the centre of the Capital. Currently seeking 7 new team members for this exciting new venture, the firm offers a culture of personal and professional development and progression to any who join them.
Founded in Hampshire, the company have developed a team of 21 and are now looking towards an exciting new venture in London. With their most recent Architect of the Year Award, the firm describe themselves as a creative and pragmatic studio with a broad portfolio of small and large scale residential, education, office, cultural and masterplanning schemes.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working with the Project Director, you will be responsible for:
- Managing residential and education projects from inception to completion
- Preparing and developing surveys, plans, specifications, drawings, models and images
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities; including planning and delivering client presentations
- Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
- Producing detailed drawings
- Leading the team within specific areas of the design and project development
- Supervising and tutoring junior staff
- Involvement in business development including networking and attending professional events
- Setting out budgets, costs, deadlines and resources
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
- A strong background running UK residential and/or education projects
- Good, all-round experience across all RIBA work stages
- The ability to lead, coordinate and supervise internal and external teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks is preferable
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a salary of £36,000 – £42,000, depending on experience, in addition to the following benefits:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare (after 2 years of service)
- ARB membership paid for or funding towards Part III studies
Working hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Working from new refurbished offices in Oxford Circus, you’ll form part of a new team with an exciting vision for the future. As a company, they believe their people are their greatest asset and they are continually learning, expanding their knowledge base and striving to realise the full potential of all those who work there.