1 day left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are currently working with a multi-award winning, AJ100 architectural practice that have a requirement for an experienced Project Architect.
The practice are involved in projects throughout the UK and internationally in a wide spectrum of sectors, from multi-unit Residential schemes through to large scale Commercial & Industrial projects.
The ideal candidates will possess an exceptional design flair coupled with a technical ability that ensures the delivery of projects. The successful candidates will be provided with the tools & team necessary to deliver award-winning commissions throughout the entire project life cycle. Our client is fully committed to the professional development of its staff that will ultimately ensure the continuation & enhancement of the practices already established reputation as industry leaders in their chosen field.
This position is open to qualified Project Architects with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience. Excellent progression routes on offer to the successful applicant, with a clear route through to more senior/Associate levels within the practice.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for this role are highlighted below:
* Project Delivery - design, architect, and implement solutions
* Work closely with clients to understand the business goals and to develop solution architectures to support these goals
* Taking a brief and developing initial design proposals using CAD and preparing specifications for construction work.
* Managing planning applications, Building Regulations and appeals
* Provide advice on costs involved in building projects
* Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
Desirable characteristics and skills required for the role would be as follows:
* A wealth of project running experience, whilst leading a team
* RIBA Stage experience 0-7
* Sector experience required: Commercial - Office Work Place, Mixed Use Retail, Hotels, Industrial & Student Accommodation and Residential.
* Software: Revit (BIM) & AutoCAD
An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant, likely to be in the region of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
To be considered for this position, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion regarding this position.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly