- Full Time
UXUS is a thought leading, global creative agency specializing in consumer experience. In 2013, we became part of the FutureBrand group, a leading brand consultancy network with over 25 offices worldwide.
Our expertise includes Retail Design, Restaurant Design, Hotel Design, Brand Identity & Communication, Concept & Brand Development and Architecture.
UXUS is looking for a, talented, self-motivated, experienced Project Manager to work as part of an international, multidisciplinary project management team (retail, hospitality and architecture). The main purpose of this role is the successful delivery of specified client projects on time and on budget and to the highest quality. You will be responsible for planning all projects and managing them from concept through to completion, often handling more than one project at a time. You should have a proven background in interior, retail or hospitality projects and have a good all-round knowledge on how to accomplish a successful project.
- Work closely with our Design team to present outlined design concepts, design development and detailing, production, implementation, and construction information
- Manage global retail, corporate, hospitality and brand identity projects and clients
- Ensure all project phases are delivered on time and within budget
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for internal reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Consult and liaise closely with clients, design and 3rd party project management teams
- Manage outside consultants and trades throughout all project phases
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plans, and project milestones
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors and contractors
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management
- Minimize exposure and risk on projects
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project.
- Follow up with suppliers/clients, when necessary, regarding unpaid invoices
- Analyze project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
Required Skills and Experience
- International experience in the field retail and hospitality and understanding of overall design process is a must
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in architecture or Interior Design from an accredited program
- Minimum 5 years experience of design related Project Management,
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment, in 2D and 3D
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Clients, Design and Project management team
- Communicative, result oriented and assertive
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to review, analyze, and make recommendations regarding designs, planning, and specifications
- Ability to supervise and plan the work of team members
- Ability to interpret and carry out complex oral and written instructions with regard to architectural drawings and specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Software programmes such as Asana, Instagantt, AutoCAD, In Design, Photoshop, Bluebeam Revu are a plus