Experienced Project Architect
1 day left
- Full Time
S333 Architecture + Urbanism is a London-based architecture and urban design practice with a portfolio of global projects. We are looking for a talented RIBA Part III architect to join our team to lead on housing and healthcare projects.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years' UK housing and healthcare experience, up to and including all RIBA Stages.
We expect from a candidate:
- good design skills
- good communication skills
- good technical detailing skills
- knowledge of software packages Autodesk, Rhino and Adobe Suite
- substantial experience of working with BIM
- an ability to work across multiple scales and information levels
- knowledge of UK building regulations and procurement methods
- knowledge of Dutch/Flemish (preferable but not essential)
Apply for Experienced Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly