Post Part 2 Architectural Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Post Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join our expanding team. We are a vibrant, modern award winning RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice pushing the boundaries on design, with a portfolio containing a wide range of projects across a number of sectors including residential, commercial and retail.
We are based in Sevenoaks, Kent with excellent transport links into London and the rest of the South East. Being just off the main High Street, we are very close to all the shops, cafes and restaurants. We are a friendly and outgoing team, and organise regular social events.
This is a full time position providing a unique opportunity to work on a variety of projects in the South East.
The successful candidate will be:
- A motivated and conscientious post part 2 architectural assistant
- Proficient in Autocad and Sketchup with good knowledge of Adobe suite and BIM modelling
- Will work as part of a small and dynamic team, and will be expected to show initiative in undertaking tasks, as well as the ability to communicate and share ideas.
- Will be involved in all stages of projects from concept to completion; be involved in generating 3D conceptual visuals for clients and working drawings for projects on site through to completion.
- A well rounded individual with natural design flair as well as sound technical understanding including knowledge of UK Building Regs and Statutory requirements.
- An excellent communicator, team player and fluent in English.
We will offer a competitive salary to attract the best candidates to work in our friendly, dynamic working environment within our new offices. We provide excellent experience and support towards career progression including support towards gaining Part 3 qualifications as and when required.
Please send CV and portfolio to Cleodie Rees on firstname.lastname@example.org