Architect - Recently Qualified Part 3
Our client is a well respected and world renowned architectural practice that create award winning architecture. They have an opportunity for recently qualified Part 3 Architects with a design focus and exceptional portfolio to join their team.
You will be working on early design stages of large scale high-end residential projects within listed building environments. Therefore offering the unique opportunity to create award winning architecture whilst exploring the challenges and restrictions that working on listed buildings present.
The requirements of the Architect are:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified or working towards.
- Exceptional design portfolio.
- Experience working on large scale high-end residential projects in London.
- Knowledge and previous background on listed buildings.
- Proficiency using microstation or autoCAD.
- Revit knowledge is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position please click apply now.
Highline are working on a number of architectural job opportunities in London so if this role doesn't appeal to you but you are interested in discussing other positions please contact us.