Studio Egret West Limited
Studio Egret West is a multi-disciplinary practice of over 50 architects, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, model makers as well as CGI artists and film makers working on a range of mixed use, place-making projects.
We are looking for maternity cover for a Project Architect.
With a growing workload of projects both in Greater London and the wider UK, we are looking for a motivated and qualified project architect to run large scale mixed use projects. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate design flair, a passion for architecture and place making and a good working knowledge of building construction. You will also need to have excellent communication skills as well as being a great project leader. This position would be a 1-year maternity cover with the possibility to become a permanent member of staff.
Skills and Quality Required:
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, including the ability to sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally,
- Proven ability of working directly with clients and other consultants
- Good knowledge of microstation
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- Basic knowledge of Revit
- Ability to work effectively in large project teams
- Fluency in English,
- Relevant permit for working in the UK
- Experience in running large-scale mixed-use projects.
Studio Egret West is a very sociable and inclusive place to work and we offer a host of benefits including weekly yoga classes, drawing classes, twice a month free lunches, free breakfasts, coffees etc, international studio trips and an enhanced pension scheme.
Studio Egret West is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Email your CV with examples of your work (no more than 6 pages), together with two references & salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies to:
Studio Egret West
3 Brewhouse Yard