Architectural Technicians / Technologists
Morrison Design Ltd, Chartered Architects, are seeking to recruit talented, experienced and motivated technicians and technologists to works on a variety of high profile commercial projects in the UK.
Applicants should be qualified to at least RIBA Part 1 or possess relevant Technician/Technologist qualifications and have around 3 years’ experience.
The following skills are essential:
- Experience and competence in Autocad, Revit, SketchUp and Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English – both written and spoken.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations.
- The ability to travel to project locations within the UK.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
The practice has a buoyant workload based around a diverse portfolio of commercial projects in the UK. Attractive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to submit their CV and samples of work in pdf by email to:
Mr Peter Newman firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to the above at:
Morrison Design Ltd
St. Alkmunds House
103 Belper Road
No agency staff or previous applicants will be considered.
Morrison Design Ltd. are an Equal Opportunities employer.