Design Manager - Maintenance
Design Manager Required to Head up a Design & Maintenance Division for a Growing Property & Management Consultancy in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
The purpose of the post is to provide Guidance and Direction to the Maintenance team, manage and allocate team resources to projects and provide full range of line management to all staff within the division.
Ensure efficient and profitable delivery of services in line with profit targets.
Ensure that services are delivered to best industry practice in compliance with statutory and industry standards, deployment, implementation and consistent use of company standards across the Design team.
Ensure continuous design improvement via services monitoring (post project evaluations, CSQ's, feedback, etc.) and by undertaking and documenting regular design reviews.
Ensure that design and maintenance services achieve best practice.
Provide a full professional building maintenance service.
Ensure compliance with Contract Procedure Rules and Financial Regulations
Ensure the implementation and compliance of all NPS policies, procedures and guidelines.
Responsible for identifying new business opportunities.
Fee earning at 90%, and contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and targets.
1) Professional membership of the Architects Registration Board
2) Professional Chartered Membership of the Royal British Institute of British Architects
3) Bachelor's Degree in an Architectural related discipline
4) Holds a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain
Skills and knowledge:
1) Extensive experience in a similar or related role
2) Management experience
3) Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD
4) Experience of programming and managing property surveys and as a project manager or team leader on major and/or complex projects or programmes
5) Familiar with relevant construction, health & safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos
Salary range - £40,000 - £49,500 (depending on experience)
27 days annual leave
5% Employer matched pension scheme
Flexible working hours
For further details please speak to James Jackson - 0113 4570074