Experienced Part II Architectural Technical
Nicolas Tye Architects is a RIBA Chartered practice based one hour north of London, working on projects all over the United Kingdom and internationally. Our award winning Bedfordshire studio requires an experienced part-II architectural technician to work as a team member in a fast paced practise. Candidates will have a professional degree in architecture, technical detailing skills and very strong design sensibility.
Candidates who wish to apply need to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years of office based experience with on site and contractual experience
- demonstrable experience in technical detailing and preparation of tender/construction documents
- exposure to vectorworks is a strong advantage
- high proficiency in drawing and document management
- excellent time management skills, and an ability to manage conflicting or multiple deadlines
- faultless English, written and spoken, and excellent communication skills
- exposure to/knowledge of UK building regulations, planning, and NBS specification writing etc
- ability to liaise confidently with consultants, contractors and local authorities
- diligence with a sensitivity for detail and presentation
- ability to work independently and as part of a team
- the successful applicant will need a car, due to the location of the studio
Please send CV’s and portfolio examples of less than 5MB to our email.