Architectural Technician / Technologist
An opportunity now exists for a talented, creative and experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to join an award winning practice based in Surrey.
Established in the 1990's, my client is a medium sized RIBA chartered practice based in Surrey as well as an office located on the Isle of Wight. They have completed a broad collection of management and architectural projects ranging from residential design and listed building renovations to commercial concepts and interior design, transforming visions into a reality.
An opportunity now exists for a talented, creative and experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to join their team in Surrey on a full time, permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
This is a key appointment for the practice, with the successful applicant reporting directly to the Principal Architects, leading teams and working on multiple projects. The successful candidate will be able to work independently or as part of a team as required and will involve responsibility of construction projects from tender to delivery. from concept through to completion.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years UK experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or Revit
- A strong, demonstrable background running high end residential projects from initial sketch design through to completion, including on site experience
- Extensive construction knowledge and technical drawing ability
- Proven competence to supervise and delegate to junior members of staff
- A team player and be able to carry out diverse architectural work with both minimum supervision and autonomy.
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building regulations, construction methods and able to carry out specifications
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £40,000, plus pension
The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive package, flexible hours, continued professional development; and there will be genuine opportunities to progress to Associate, Director and Partner levels in the future. You will be joining a vibrant and friendly team, with social outings once a quarter, Christmas/Summer events and a corporate golf membership.
Apply for Architectural Technician / Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly