Conrad Consulting are excited to be working with a leading Architectural Practice with a reputation for delivering innovative and thoughtful buildings through challenging economic times. They require an ambitious Architectural Technician with a minimum 5+ year's post-qualification experience to join them who will carry strong technical ability and strive to continue their hard work.
Their team has an enviable mix of expertise, enthusiasm and experience who enjoy working collaboratively with local authorities, design teams, and client bodies; ensuring that every stage of a project runs smoothly.
For this role, candidates will be familiar working on multiple projects across a variety of sectors including technical detailing stages on residential projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments with housing developers and a variety of mixed use projects. Strong construction and technical knowledge is essential- candidates must be proficient using AuotCAD and previous Revit experience would be an advantage but full training will be given. Successful applicants will be directly responsible for overseeing the drafting of Construction Information and Technical Details.
* Leading projects and the project team, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Liaising, co-ordinating with other departments regarding development works
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
It's essential that you are confident at using AutoCAD and/or REVIT and can demonstrate your knowledge of technical drawings in your portfolio including plans, sections, elevations and details. Our client continue to invest in training, software and project management: offering the successful applicant a substantial career within a forward thinking practice.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting Alternatively, please contact Stuart for a confidential chat on 0203 1595387
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly