Architectural Assistant Part II
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading design practice based in Essex who emphasize on creating value though high quality architectural development. They currently have a requirement for an Architectural Assistant to join their vibrant workforce.
Candidates will have the following skills and qualifications in order to succeed in this role:
* Strong academic record gained from an RIBA recognised university/architectural school, qualified to RIBA Part 2.
* A minimum of 1 years solid experience gained within a UK based Practice and the ability to demonstrate a successful record of personal responsibility and autonomy working in that role.
* First rate design and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of the role of working drawings (both manual and electronic).
* Excellent graphic CAD skills (preferably with experience of using AutoCAD LT2010) and IT proficiency including InDesign and MS Office.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills: able to convey messages with clarity and conviction, and to draft clear, accurate, grammatically correct and punctuated, written reports in fluent English for a variety of audiences.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Jade at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant work examples.
Apply for Architectural Assistant Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly