Architectural Assistant Part II
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working in partnership with a leading design practice based in Essex who emphasize on creating value though high quality architectural development. They currently have a requirement for an Architectural Assistant to join their vibrant workforce.
Candidates will have the following skills and qualifications in order to succeed in this role:
* Strong academic record gained from an RIBA recognised university/architectural school, qualified to RIBA Part 2.
* A minimum of 1 years solid experience gained within a UK based Practice and the ability to demonstrate a successful record of personal responsibility and autonomy working in that role.
* First rate design and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of the role of working drawings (both manual and electronic).
* Excellent graphic CAD skills (preferably with experience of using AutoCAD LT2010) and IT proficiency including InDesign and MS Office.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills: able to convey messages with clarity and conviction, and to draft clear, accurate, grammatically correct and punctuated, written reports in fluent English for a variety of audiences.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Jade at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant work examples.