One of the most successful and award-winning multidisciplinary architectural practices in Leicester is looking for a Senior Technologist.
- CIAT membership
- 5 years post qualification practice experience in the UK
- A good understanding of the principles and techniques used in different types of construction
- The ability to prepare detailed construction drawing packages for residential and commercial projects as well as to provide original solutions to technical problems
- Good project running skills at construction stage including liaising with contractors on site
- Excellent knowledge of the UK building standards (Planning, Building Regulations, HQI, etc)
- A good understanding of CDM and Health & Safety
CAD skills required
- Good use of Revit & ArchiCAD would be ideal but the practice is willing to train candidates with exposure to similar software who are able to learn new programs quickly
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign would be highly beneficial
It is crucial for the practice to find the RIGHT candidate for this key role so the salary is entirely negotiable and will depend on your experience. You will also enjoy a vibrant studio environment with a progressive and youthful demographic as well as excellent benefits.
For more information please contact our recruitment consultant Zisis Karampaglidis