One of the most successful and award-winning multidisciplinary architectural practices in Leicester is looking for a Senior Architect with strong technical capabilities.
- ARB registered
- Five years post Part III practice experience in the UK
- Good project running skills (proven track record) and time management
- Experience in the private residential and affordable housing sectors
- Fully conversant with the UK Building Regulations and Planning Policies
- Strong technical skills and the ability to deliver a project from the detailed design stages to completion
- Design and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
CAD skills required
- Good use of Revit & ArchiCAD would be ideal but the practice is willing to train candidates with exposure to similar software who are able to learn new programs quickly
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign would be highly beneficial
It is crucial for the practice to find the RIGHT candidate for this key role so the salary is entirely negotiable and will depend on your experience. You will also enjoy a vibrant studio environment with a progressive and youthful demographic as well as excellent benefits.
For more information please contact our recruitment consultant Zisis Karampaglidis