London Architects/Technicians At Geraghty Taylor
London SE1, United Kingdom
Geraghty Taylor is an RIBA award-winning architectural practice looking for experienced architects (five years' post Part-III) and technicians to join its London Bridge studio on a permanent basis. We are a dynamic office bringing strategic thinking to our design approach, providing services from branding, planning, architecture and interior design primarily in the residential and commercial sectors. We are leading architects in the PRS sector and have ongoing projects throughout the UK.
We are looking for someone to join our team who will bring experience, confidence and enthusiasm to our expanding office and has some or all of the following key skills and experience:
- professionalism and experience in delivering projects across all RIBA stages
- strong design and technical detailing abilities and presentation skills
- ability to work collaboratively, lead a project team and work independently
- deliver residential new-build and renovation projects
- can confidently liaise with clients, suppliers, project team and oversee project site delivery
- contribute, as part of the senior team, to the development of the practice, knowledge sharing professional and technical standards
- understanding of QA processes, planning, compliance requirements
- ability to use ArchiCAD and BIM preferable
- minimum of five years' post Part-III experience required
No agencies, please.
Apply for Architect, Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly