Associate Director - Education
Conrad Consulting in partnership with an industry leading, AJ100, multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking to add an experienced Associate Director Level Architect to assist with the growth of their specialist office in Leeds.
West Yorkshire as whole is experiencing a significant boom, both in terms of construction and development. Our client is a true market leader, they pride themselves on their pioneering design quality and their ability to provide a tailored, full-suite of services to their extensive end-user client base. This has allowed them to influence the local economic upturn and in subsequently benefit from it.
The role we currently have available is to be positioned strategically from the Leeds office; with excellent transport links connecting you to the M62 Corridor and an established client-base in the surrounding areas. You will be operating at Associate Director level, therefore you will be entrusted with team-leading responsibilities and to motivate your peers in order to meet the high standards expected here.
You will work locally, nationally and internationally on a diverse workload. Initially this will include schemes within the Further Education sector (Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc) with future diversification a strong possibility.
In order to be considered for this rare opportunity, you must:
* Have successfully delivered projects at all RIBA design stages.
* Be able to work in a BIM environment (REVIT skills are essential).
* Confidently be able to cooperate and engage with Clients and Stakeholders alike.
* Possess Knowledge of various technical softwares (MS Office, Adobe Creative suite, Sketchup).
* Have a successful history of bidding and winning work through inspired design concepts within the Education sector.
* Develop and enhance business relationships - Both internal and external.
* Be able to work within budget constraints.
* Take a leading role as a creative designer (From conception to completion).
* Possess knowledge of NBS specifications, risk assessments and other contract documents.
If the above sounds like you, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your Architectural career, then we would be happy to discuss the position with you in further detail.
This position will be based from Leeds with flexible working hours to accommodate busy family life..
Salaries are negotiable at around the £60,000 mark- Alongside an extensive benefits scheme including a car or Car Allowance.
25 days holiday + bank holidays / Option to buy a further 15 days / Professional fees / Health insurance / Life assurance / Competitive pension scheme
To apply, please send through your updated CV & portfolio to James Jackson at Conrad Consulting
Or for further details please give me a call on 0113 4570074
Apply for Associate Director - Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly