Architect (Part III)
We are a construction and property development company which specialises in residential refurbishments in the London area. We carry out refurbishments, basements, loft, extensions, house configurations and conversions. We are a small but busy construction company based in the West Hampstead area. Due to the company’s growth, we are seeking an experienced Part 3 Architect to produce drawings of a range of residential projects, which can be anything from a small house conversion to a high valued bespoke residence.
Suitable candidates should be RIBA Part 3 qualified and experienced as follows:
- RIBA Part 3 qualified
- Ideally to have at least 3 years post RIBA Part 3 qualification working experience in the UK
- To have at least three year’s working experience within the construction/property industry
- Capable of carrying out accurate measured site surveys and produce photographic schedules
- Residential conversion experience would be beneficial
- Excellent experience of AutoCAD, Adobe and Microsoft packages and technical drawings
- A working knowledge of UK Planning and Building Control regulation and procedures
- A practical knowledge of modern construction methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- Full UK driving license to travel between sites
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Producing working drawings in line with UK building regulations, obtain planning permission to start construction
- Develop concept designs and present them to potential clients
- Direct liaison and regular communications and updates with the clients
- Completing site surveys and relevant documentation
- Develop and help coordinate detailed designs for construction.
- Responsible for material specification, costings and procurement
- Be well organised in running projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Attend sites as and when required in connection with plans, drawings and construction contracts.
- Coordinate and communicate with the project manager to ensure all design and drawing changes are advised and so dated and numbered to ensure all sub-contractors on sites will be working off the same set of updated drawings at all times
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic person that is team player, with good interpersonal skills and is excited to be a major part of helping the organisation grow at a fast pace
Start Date: Immediately.
Hours of work: 9am – 6pm
Salary: Up to £45,000 negotiable depending on experience. However, please state salary expectations when applying. Parking is also available.
If you are interested working for an expanding, friendly company, please submit your CV together with a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for the job, and salary expectations. I look forward to hearing from you.