A position within an AJ top 30 firm, whose core desire is to encourage, nurture and support their staff; whilst providing the opportunity to work on some of the most prestigious large scale residential projects in London.
A long established, multi-disciplinary practice with over 100 awards to their name, specialising in architecture, design and consultancy services. They are leaders in the knowledge of housing design, providing an excellent hub of learning for aspiring Architects and Technicians of all levels.
Their portfolio consists of multi-million pound schemes across prime areas of London, including Knightsbridge, Islington and Belgravia; and their current project list includes a £200million mixed-use regeneration scheme in South London.
Role & Responsibilities
Work as part of the London design team to assist in running a number of high-profile, multi-unit residential and residential-led mixed-use projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ UK experience post Part III qualification
- A strong background running large scale UK housing schemes
- Robust design and technical skills
- Evidence designing, coordinating and delivering planning applications
- A solid understanding of UK housing design standards
- Strong Revit experience is desirable
- A genuine passion for quality design
Please note that candidates without fluent Revit experience will only be considered if strong experience in large scale residential projects is demonstrated within your application.
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £40,000 – £45,000 depending on experience, in addition to the following benefits:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme of 3%, effective after 3 months of employment
- Premium health insurance
- Bonus Scheme available after 1 years service based on a % of your annual salary
- Additional bonuses for exceptional performance.
- Ride to work scheme
- Interest free loan for season ticket
- Financial support towards exam fees
The company have a desire to encourage employees to feel part of the wider team as well as their local studio, and to demonstrate that, they organise annual study trips, summer and Christmas parties, internal sports teams and charity events. They offer a flexible, friendly and enormously supportive work environment; with ongoing coaching, mentoring and informal learning and development routes operated by their management teams.