An award winning, AJ Top 50 design firm with 5 studios, both across the UK and internationally, who possess an array of interesting projects in their portfolio and more on the horizon. The firm offer a healthy benefits package and an excellent working environment.
The London practice holds an established, dynamic team of Architects and Interior Designers, who are now seeking to recruit a talented and ambitious Project Leader.
The firm have grown from strength to strength and has built a diverse portfolio of work in a range of project sectors including education, mixed use, commercial, residential and retail; with a particular focus on the creation of lasting sustainable environments that enrich the lives of the people who live and work within the buildings they design.
Role & Responsibilities
The role is suited to a candidate with ambition and self-confidence; who possesses a determination to deliver excellence. The role will require you to see a diverse range of projects through all RIBA stages, from inception to completion, with a focus on maintaining design excellence.
In particular, this role will see you working on a high-rise residential project for one of their key clients, a well-known national UK house builder.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 4 years UK experience
- Experience working on high-rise projects, particularly residential
- Solid understanding of UK building regulations and planning standards
- Experience running a project through all RIBA stages
- A background working with national house-builder clients, like Berkeley Homes, would be highly beneficial
- Fluency in ArchiCAD would be advantageous
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a generous package, including a basic salary up to £43,000 depending on experience, and the following benefits as standard:
- Medical Insurance
- Westfield Health Cover
- Life Insurance to 2.5 times annual salary
- Permanent Health (disability) Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to public holidays (plus 3 additional days on 5 years service)
- All business expenses reimbursed