Hawkins Eades Associates - Great Missenden, Bucks, HP16 0BE
We are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist to join our small Architectural team based in Great Missenden, Bucks. As an Architectural Technologist you must be able to demonstrate a thorough technical knowledge of residential/commercial projects and be able to produce drawings to a very high standard. The position will give the opportunity for the right candidate to develop with this busy practice's varied portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities:-
· Undertaking measured surveys.
· Development of scheme and planning drawings.
· Delivery of Building Regulations and production information.
· Submission of Planning and Building Regulations applications, including co-ordination of technical material.
· Co-ordination with client.
Required Skills and Experience:-
· Experienced Technologist/Technician with proven portfolio of project delivery through the residential technical stages.
· Good co-ordination and liaison skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
· Excellent AutoCAD skills.
· Good detailing skills, with sound knowledge of building technologies, materials and how they are assembled.
· Sound knowledge of technical standards, regulatory frameworks and CDM/H&S requirements.
· Have either a HNC, HND or BSc (Hons) in a relevant Architectural subject.
· Preferably be a MCIAT or ACIAT member of CIAT (not essential).
Negotiable and depends on experience.
Please apply in writing or by email, sending your CV, covering letter, salary expectations and A3 examples of your work to:
Practice Manager, Hawkins Eades Associates, 100 High Street, Great Missenden, Bucks. HP16 0BE