Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a premier design-led architectural practice who offer support in all types of building projects from private residences through housing and property developments. Being rurally based in Suffolk, they have also undertaken an extensive range of agricultural building conversions with a strong ethos for delivering building of quality. Due to continuous growth form within the industry they are now looking to recruit an architectural technician to join their growing team.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
* Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential with Passive design experience being desirable
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects and the project team, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits largely across East Anglia
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include largely commercial or residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
In return, our client offers a clear path to career progression within a welcoming, contemporary and enjoyable working environment. To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Jade at Conrad Consulting or call Jade on 01728 726120.