An exceptional opportunity has become available for an accomplished Architectural Technician, with around 3+ years' experience to join an eminent practice of established architects based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks in Kent.
We are seeking potential candidates with the ability to oversee & support the production of technical design & detailing solutions through the proficient use of CAD for the companies education, commercial and residential projects.
Candidates that can demonstrate the following profile will be invited in for interview at their soonest convenience -
* A broad understanding for the applied implementation of BIM
* Some form of previous experience working within the Education, residential and commercial sector
* A conscious awareness of compulsory UK Building Regulations & associated legislation
* Conversant manner in which to liaise effectively with clients, consultants, local authorities & the remaining design team on certain aspects on the technical design and delivery process
* A meticulous, comprehensive, informative & positive attitude to working alongside a team or autonomously off your own volition
Opportunities within the practice to obtain professional development through structured training initiatives, industry standard guidance & encouragement, & introduction to a broad pallet of notable commissions, will be immediately accessible to the right candidate.
Please apply with a CV & portfolio of work for the attention of Stuart at Conrad Consulting to be considered for this excellent role.