Wirksworth, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
We are a team of architects and designers based in the historic market town of Wirksworth in Derbyshire. Our portfolio is varied with interesting projects across a range of market sectors, but primarily with domestic clients.
We are looking to appoint an Architect with a creative and positive personality to become an integral part of our small but ambitious team.
The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues, clients, contractors and other consultants on a number of projects at a time, throughout the full range of RIBA work stages.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- minimum three years post Part-III experience ideally within the residential sector
- a strong design portfolio demonstrating a high standard of concept design presentation
- ability to develop innovative, inspiring and rational design concepts
- good communication and client facing skills
- knowledge of current planning policy and building regulations
- experience of working on all RIBA work stages
- commercially minded and responsibility for workload management
- ability to work individually or as part of a team with colleagues and external consultants.
- ability to use Autocad and photoshop - proficiency in Revit would be an advantage but not essential.
- full UK driving license
This an opportunity for someone to join an ambitious, forward thinking studio and be part of its exciting future.