RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant with AutoCAD & Revit Skills Birmingham (Full-Time Permanent Role)
We are seeking an RIBA Part 2 Qualified Architectural Assistant to join our central Birmingham studio. The successful candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD, have Revit experience and have at least one-year experience in the UK. Multi-tasking and time management skills are essential as this position requires the ability to work on several projects at the same time. You will need excellent communication skills, be a team player and also confident with strong initiative to work independently. You should have achieved excellent academic results and have an excellent telephone manner and very good writing skills. We offer a supportive studio environment and the opportunity to develop your career with an AJ120 practice.
- Carrying out site surveys
- Preparing planning drawings using BIM
- Conducting research into architectural design, building regulations and planning issues
- Preparing feasibility studies and presentations
- Preparing tender and construction drawings using BIM
- Preparing design and access statements
- Liaising with clients, planning officers and stakeholders
- Dealing with projects from planning applications through to construction
- Assisting Architects & Senior staff with day to day activities
- Keen design sense, good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding design ability, RIBA Part I & II qualified with good technical skills
- A good understanding of UK building regulations technical requirements
- Experience in submitting and managing planning applications in the UK preferred
- Ability to deal directly with clients, planning officers and stakeholders in a professional manner
- Knowledge of using a variety of media in the development and documentation of an architectural designs
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Sketch-UP is a must
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm & commitment
How to apply: If you are looking for a role with excellent career development opportunities, then email your CV and portfolio now to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining why you would like to work at Associated Architects. All documents should be in PDF format.
Only candidates with AutoCAD skills; (Revit advantageous), and previous experience in the UK will be considered.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK
Strictly no Recruitment Agencies
Apply for RIBA Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly