- Full Time
We have an exciting diversity of current projects including works to listed buildings, residential developments, bespoke commercial premises, private houses and community sports facilities and we are now seeking an architectural technician / technologist to expand our team.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Produce accurate and clear planning, building regulation and detail drawings.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the planning and building regulation approval processes.
- Understand technical, contractual and professional aspects of architectural work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
- Liaise with clients, external consultants, contractors and local authorities
- Demonstrate good self-organisation and time management skills.
- Work as part of a small, dedicated team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant HNC / HND / BSc (Hons) in Architectural Technology.
- ACIAT / MCIAT preferred but not essential.
- On site experience preferred but not essential.
- Computer literate –CAD experience essential. (ArchiCAD preferred but not essential.)
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- High standards of accuracy and administrative efficiency.
- Driving licence and own transport essential.
Apply for Architectural Technician/Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly