2 days left
- Full Time
Unique opportunity for an Interior Architect with a passion for bespoke residential schemes. Benefits include a competitive salary, a friendly work environment and an exquisite portfolio of projects ranging from Georgian townhouses, listed buildings, castles, holiday villas and national and international estates.
Specialists in private residential work of the highest quality, this architecture practice has strived to create beautiful buildings that enhance their clients lives for the last 40 years.
Working from 2 UK based offices and with a team of 17 architects and technicians, they have honed a spectacular portfolio of listed buildings throughout the UK, Europe, US and beyond. Their projects are imaginative, creative and respectful to the history of each building yet, contemporary when possible.
The team works on all project stages, from concept development and exterior architecture through to the interiors. Happy to collaborate with other professionals, they tend to liaise with landscape designers and decorators on a regular basis, however, due to a high demand of interior architecture projects, they are now looking for their own in-house Interior Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Role & Responsibilities
As an experienced Interior Architect, you will focus on aspects such as furniture standard joinery, marble detailing for bathrooms, coordination of the design with the structure and services. You will be expected to work within teams, to add input in the development of the detailed design at various stages and to see implementation of these projects
through construction. Other tasks will include:
- Client liaison
- Design development from initial concept through working drawings to completion
- Producing design presentations, leading on to materials samples and mood boards
- Submitting projects through the Planning and LBC process
- Assisting in supervising & administering projects on and off site
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working on traditional high-end interiors
- Qualification as an Interior Architecture or Part II
- All round skills abilities
- Fluency with current contractual and statutory planning requirements
- Experience through all relevant stages of a project
- Experience working with Listed Building
- Ability to hand draw and demonstrate ideas quickly and fluidly to clients/staff
- Excellent AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch Up skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Salary & Package
£35,000 – £42,000 + 28 day holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
In house CPD is available along with the provision of professional memberships when applicable. A performance based annual bonus is also available.
Apply for Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly