Architectural Assistant Part II
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic aspiring Architect to join our dynamic group, where you will feel entirely supported to reach your career goals.
The NPS Group is one of the country's most respected property design and management consultancies with offices throughout the UK. We are a multi-disciplinary practice and our expanding business offers exceptional career prospects and opportunities. We offer a range of unrivalled services to a diverse portfolio of commercial and public sector clients, with a commitment to delivering a high standard of work and customer service.
Our employees enjoy a healthy work life balance and benefit from the group’s commitment to wellbeing.
Based at our established Norwich office, the Architectural Assistant Part II will be responsible for supporting the design team in the delivery of projects by undertaking a range of Architectural duties, for which they will ensure effective and timely delivery.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Assist colleagues in the preparation of drawings and specifications and in undertaking surveys and preparing records of existing buildings and sites.
- Carry out administrative tasks relevant to the production of architectural information such as reprographics, issue of drawings, filing.
- Carry out allocated tasks competently and professionally within determined timescales, financial budgets and fee/cost targets.
- Prepare clear and accurate contract documentation.
- Adhere to agreed Practice procedures, technical standards and Standing Orders.
- Liaise in a clear, positive and effective manner with colleagues and clients.
- Promote client relationships to develop the client base.
The successful candidate will hold a Batchelor degree or equivalent in an Architectural related discipline. You will have completed RIBA part 1 and 2, and be working towards part 3.
In return for the positive impact you have on our business, you will receive a competitive basic salary, a market leading rewards package and the benefit of a flexible, high performance culture.