Stephen George + Partners are one of the UK’s leading architectural practices with offices in London, Leicester, Leeds and Solihull. Our strategic geographical locations combined with our talented architectural design teams enable us to offer specialisms in Master planning and the Industrial, Logistics, Office, Education, Retail and Refurbishment sectors. Through our commitment to the highest standards of service quality, professionalism and architecture we have designed and delivered a portfolio that is rich in both complexity and scale.
We have worked in the residential sector since the start of the practice and our work has included all aspect of the sector from major masterplans through house range design to production information, and all residential sectors from spec housing to student housing.
We have a well-established team of architects and technologists, and an expanding workload. It is one of the key aspects of the Partnership’s Business Plan that we develop this workload further. We are looking for a Director who will lead this expansion and lead the teams who will deliver the work.
- Minimum ten years working in design and management in the residential sector
- Minimum two years’ experience at a senior level
- A strong track record of delivering successful buildings as the client lead
- Good design skills in the residential sector
- A track record of successfully presenting designs to clients and at planning appeals
- The proven ability to generate work
- Able to lead a team / teams of architects and technicians
- Able to prepare fee quotations, and work within budgets and to meet deadlines
In return a highly competitive salary is available, along with a comprehensive benefits package. You will be working in a relaxed yet professional environment at a company where real career progression is available.
If you're interested in this opportunity please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or for more information call Reena Pabla at Hays Architecture in Nottingham or visit hays.co.uk/jobs/stephengeorge/