A well-established Architectural practice based near the city centre of Winchester, now have an opportunity for an Architect to join them and work on a diverse portfolio of projects from bespoke residential houses to iconic British landmarks in London.
The practice has been established over 80 years and an eclectic portfolio including projects including contemporary residential, conservation and specialist one off projects. The team is made up of 20 people working in the office based in the centre of Winchester and now due to continued growth of the practice, they have a need for an Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You would be required to have work across all RIBA stages from concept to completion.
- Working closely and supporting other members of the team
- The role would involve being able to work a variety of project types but the role would focus on residential based projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification
- Good design ability
- Experience of running projects
- A confident and clear communicator
- Skilled with the use of AutoCAD
- Experience with UK residential projects would be advantages
Salary & Package
The role would pay a salary of £31,000 to £36,000 depending on experience.
The practice has a close-knit team and have regular social events, be it a drink at the pub after work, the annual summer and Christmas party or a day trip to the horse races.